Lihue, Hawaii
100% full Not resolved

An elderly man living all alone on Kauai went to a Hawaii elder law estate planning attorney Nancy J.Budd to draft a new trust.

The man dies just 7 months later. Only then the man's family was presented with a "secret trust" his attorney drafted, witnessed and notarized.

The trust gifted half of the man's entire estate to the same nonprofit charity The Hawaii Community Foundation in which the drafting attorney served as a board member, council member, legal advisor and fiduciary for.

To view the complete story with several conflicts of interest, please search the following link: judicialcorruptionnews.com/nancy-j-budd

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of deceptive solicitation practice elder scam. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "unethical deceptive practice fraud financial elder exploitation" of the law offices of nancy j budd estate planning and associated monetary loss in the amount of $500000. The Law Offices of Nancy J Budd needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned the law offices of nancy j budd estate planning in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at The Law Offices of Nancy J Budd.

Had an Experience with The Law Offices of Nancy J Budd?

Comments

Beverly Hills, California, United States #1103820

Allan Lovinger would do that too.